Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Creative block

I just got home from jury duty after not being needed. I woke up at 6am to get ready to be in Lowell by 8am so I am very tired but I think this is the day I officially come out of the creative slump I have been in for some time now. I am feeling much better lately than I have in a long while. I have my class registration appointment on the 20th and am more than ready to go back to school, especially to be learning about something I have been so passionate about and interested in for so long.Plus school will give me a reason to wake up and get ready everyday, something I haven't had in far too long. I am going to try to use this more, it will hopefully help me keep myself entertained and organized in a way. Now I think I'm going to attempt to go through my email accounts and delete mail I don't need. I have been putting that off for a ridiculous amount of time so it's going to be a bitch but it has to be done. So, it's time to listen to a good playlist and start deleting until my hand hurts too much to keep going! Wish me luck lol. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric