Saturday, February 22, 2014

Mascara queen


It's quite obvious that I love mascara. I'm always trying new and different brands and types, but these are the ones I am currently using;
  • Diorshow Black Out
  • Benefit Bad Gal Lash
  • Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes!
  • E.L.F. Lengthening & Defining
  • Laura Geller GLAMlash
  • Bare Minerals Lash Domination
I'd like to say I have certain reason for wearing a specific one but it really just kind of depends on which one I grab first! I will say that I do tend to go for the Lash Domination more often than not because I really like the how it separates my lashes and gives them a lot of length with very little clumping. What are your favorite mascaras? xo

1 comment:

  1. My favorite there is either the Dior or Benefit, but I did find the Dior's formula quite wet! My ultimate favorite has to be YSL Shocking or Benefit They're Real. If you like Bad Gal you should try it!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric